Major System Update Scheduled for Monday March 22, 2021
As a reminder, the office will be closed on Monday, 3-22-2021, in order to conduct our computer system upgrade.
Telephone assistance will be available to A&S FCU members the week of 3/22 – 3/26 for mobile app and online banking assistance; please call 1-833-930-3256 for mobile app, online banking, and general account assistance.
What You Need to Know…
Changes have been made to our home banking website and our mobile app. Here’s a quick list of helpful tips, to update your online accounts:
- Your account number did NOT change. You will continue to use your account number as your Username, when logging in to Online Banking or our Mobile App.
- When logging in to Online Banking for the first time:
- Click on the LOGIN TO ONLINE BANKING button at the top right corner of our website, asfederal.org
- Enter your account number and password
- Your password is the last four digit of your social security number
- This password is temporary – you will be required to change your password, once you complete the log in process
- If you own an Apple iPhone, then your mobile app will only require an update, which can be performed by doing the following:
- Open the App Store
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen
- Scroll to see pending updates and release notes. Tap Update next to an app to update only that app, or tap Update All
- If you own an Android mobile phone, then you will need to delete the existing mobile app and download the new “A & S Federal Credit Union” app from your Google Play Store.
You can also subscribe to our email updates by clicking here